Oct. 30- mark your calendar. Old friends and new- those who love sustainable carpentry- or want to learn more about New Farms for New Americans. 10:00 we will start the raising of our timber frame wash station at the Ethan Allen in Burlington. Raising will be led by Jacob Muslin who designed and did carpentry for the structure, but we need your help. Enjoy New American food while you are there! If you would like to RSVP, or get more information- please contact Josie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 343-7007
AALV Recent News
- Meet Yohane Ntirundenga, NFNA senior farmer
- Meet Fatuma Malande, Farmer
- Welcome Alisha, our new New Farms for New Americans project coordinator!
- NFNA Farmers Plant Rice
- New York Times features New Farms for New Americans!
- AALV’s New Farms for New Americans Community Supported Ag. (CSA) invites you to join today.
- AALV sewing group is active with new time
- Come join raising of NFNA timber frame wash station