AALV’s New Farms for New Americans is adding 40 new members to its Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share program. It’s $4o0 for food for four persons, including local, organically grown vegetables and treats of African and Asian prepared food. Pick up locations are Tuesdays lunch hour at First Congregational Church, or evenings at Old North End Farmers Markets. Finally, a new pick up location will be Thursdays at the O’Brian Community Center in Winooski. All profits go to our hardworking New Farms for New Americans farmers. It is the “best CSA ever!” according to 2011 CSA member and UVM professor Pablo Bose. We are looking forward meeting our new members. Please sign up today!
AALV Recent News
- Meet Yohane Ntirundenga, NFNA senior farmer
- Meet Fatuma Malande, Farmer
- Welcome Alisha, our new New Farms for New Americans project coordinator!
- NFNA Farmers Plant Rice
- New York Times features New Farms for New Americans!
- AALV’s New Farms for New Americans Community Supported Ag. (CSA) invites you to join today.
- AALV sewing group is active with new time
- Come join raising of NFNA timber frame wash station